Click & See the Advertisement


Thursday, December 29, 2011

Celine: Through the Eyes of the World


Today, I have watched an interesting and brilliant concert film on Astro - HBO HD channel.
The movie was awesome, especially the voice of Celine Dion. Her voice is extraordinary that amazingly able to touch the deepest of everyone's heart. I couldn't imagine how is the feeling if I'm really standing in her real live concert. I strongly recommend you this amazing concert film you shouldn't miss it. You will be touched all the time, especially the love songs. =)





Celine: Through the Eyes of the World  is the title of the documentary- concert film chronicling the life of Canadian singer, Celine Dion during her Taking Chances Tour. It premiered on February 16, 2010 in Miami Florida. The movie was released in cinemas on February 17, 2010 by The Hot Ticket, a division of Sony Pictures Entertainment. In French-speaking countries, the film is titled Céline autour du monde. The advance movie screening of Céline autour du monde was in Quebec on February 11, 2010. (Wikipedia, 2010)




Today, I went bank to deposit money, the service of Hong Leong is the so slow, I still love Public Bank the most. By the way, just curious to ask about how to get the Hello Kitty card? The person automatically help me to apply the card immediately without giving me time to think about. Luckily, it is cute and I'm okay with it,  applied! =)
Claps for HLB for being so smart to catch girl's heart- Hello Kitty Debit Card.





No comments: