Click & See the Advertisement


Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Melodies of Christmas~



As Christmas is coming soon, Ichoir in our college has created kind of Christmas Caroling.
Since, I'm invited and friends are going, why not join and have fun together on that day?
I did enjoy that day and the food was nice.



Session 1

Session 2


















Goodies~~



Fortunately, I get to see lunar on that night too. 
I always believe this type of scenery is very difficult to be seen unless you are at high ground level, you are lucky enough, the weather conditions and so on.
I do love universe since I was primary because there is a lot of beautiful stars and planet we can't imagine and unexplained things we that couldn't answer.

Posing with her lime drink

Noisy very itchy~~

  
    Still trying to shoot the
 perfect shot of Lunar




Just Being Ourselves.

No comments: