Click & See the Advertisement


Sunday, December 4, 2011

Having Fun!


Is so fun to have break!
I can sleep, eat, watch television, jogging, do house-chores, bring my dog for walk, read book and magazine, do mask, help parents to do facial, do manicure for my sister, have my own sweet time to practice painting and play piano, felt boring can work as part timer to earn some allowance to shopping and also savings.
So nice! =D
I have been sleeping at 3am and wake up at 1pm for days or weeks! I know is bad for healthy but I could not control and discipline myself. I think that really known as HOLIDAY!
- Okay, I think I will let myself do this for a period. 

Today, finally I have the brush and get started.
I still cannot get the technique and skill how my aunt taught me.
The colour and tone is different. I shall practice more and figure out. 






Failed Plum Blossom

No comments: