Click & See the Advertisement


Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Daddy's Lasagne is the best!


 Dad's Lasagne is back in the Town!


First layer
: Lasagne, Eggplant
Second layer: Lasagne, Mashed Potato
Third layer: Lasagne, Minced Meat with fresh blended Tomato
Fourth layer: Lasagne, Mozzarella Cheese


I had Lasagne for supper and a cup of hot Milo too, well is fattening but I could not bear it.
It is too attractive especially when it just came out from the oven.
You just can't stop yourselves from grabbing a plate and a fork immediately!
Okay, go to sleep now.
I will be working tomorrow, I think tomorrow will be the earliest day I will be waking up so far during this break. 7.30am! Hope I won't caught in a terrific jam.
Feeling like a pig now, right finish eating and sleep after that.

No comments: