Click & See the Advertisement


Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Cousin's Wedding Dinner







Boxing day!
Is a day to attend a sweet new couple's wedding dinner on this special boxing day at Oriental Banquet, PJ.
The food there was good and the portion was big enough.
I did fulfilled the satisfaction of my tummy.
These few day I have been eating a lot good stuff,
ow, it will definitely gained me extra weight. =\
I will begin to schedule time for evening jog with my doggy. =)
As I'm free for this week.




Dearest Cousin =)




My Lovely Sis =)




Never the less, Britain + Malaysian= Baby Elise!!!!! =D
She is so cute, her eyes is so huge and she has green colour eyes.




She adore meee... =)
Nolar, the Iphone lor. =\




When she is hungry, she will become grumpy. lol
She just finished a bottle of milk and having hiccup. =D





After two glasses of red wine, finally I get to see my face turns red.
In addition, my neck turn red too. Don't know why.
I do always wish I have a rosy cheek on my face.
To fulfill my desire I drink wine to satisfied my desire for a moment but
often failed yet this time I made it! =)
Can you see? , can you see? =)
I think you can't see in the picture.
Never mind.



End~ 2.09am.




No comments: