Click & See the Advertisement


Saturday, December 10, 2011

Damansara Uptown

Time flies~ I have exactly 2 months of break left.
Damansara's road is so complicated especially around the housing area because it's connected to PJ.
Is caused me lost for the first two days and it is so annoying when you turned the wrong junction, the feeling is annoying and again?! ( I meant have to get tension & find the way out or go a big round, that's m meaning of again?! )
In a positive way, now I know the way.
In this three working days, I had fun meeting up my friends during break time and telling stories.
First day was Szu Mei, we had our lunch at JoJo Pan Mee, SS2 and she brought me to her college, KDU.
I'm like an unwanted girl hanging around and Szu adopted me to her college and let me use her ID to on the computer. Haha. After her class ended, she came to find me and talk talk talk, I'm late for work! Haha Anyway, I did have fun with her, miss her and remind my of foundation year.

Second day, I had a meet up with my Cheri! hehe..
She brought me to a hawker restaurant where she usually go. We had some chit-chat quite sometime over there. Then, we headed to Tropicana City Mall. I have tortured her to try some new style of outfit instead of T-shirt and jeans, everyday; and force her to let me see after she wear on. What a bad girl but a good friend.
=) After that, we went in Toys R Us and make fun with those toys. Haha. Such a childish 19years old young adults.

 Sweet Candy all around the place 

=)

Third day, headed to 1U for lunch and movie.
I have tried the new open Japanese restaurant instead of Sushi Zanmai always, forgot what's the restaurant name, it taste terrible, they have this weird taste and extremely salt, the most terrible is the food served does not same as the menu shown, even the next table aunties complaint the Ramen bowl does not have prawn as it shown in the menu and the spotlight makes the environment so hot.
After all the salty taste, rush for movie "You are the Apple of My Eyes".
The story was good except for the prevent scene. Yuck~ 

Dazzling of Sea Odyssey
Love it~ 




These three days of working is a good experience and the environment is comfortable, not stress of chasing sales too. I'm able to observe different type of people and get to make friends.Never the less, getting lost and waste petrol.
Fitness centre is a happening place as used to be.



No comments: