Click & See the Advertisement


Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!

Tonight, the sky is occupied by the stars and the moon. ♥
A bright new year night. Hope I can see more than this both- future and stars. =)
May this year bring another specialty of yourselves~~


Every year when I countdown with the television and watching the fireworks in the television, I was thinking when I'm able to get out of the house to celebrate New Year Eve, until last year finally I'm all free to hang out on New Year Eve. Unfortunately, I couldn't see fireworks.

How was your, your, your New Year Eve? 
I think mine was great and hilarious. 
After so many years, my little dream did came true in such unexpected way.
After BBQ with Cina Gang, actually planned to go an event to meet my cousin brother but there is some difficulties. So, was dilemma whether go the nearest place to countdown or rejoin the Cina Gang.
Decided- head to The Curve!
I did enjoy the noisy and insane crowd of New Year Eve and see the real fireworks pop just in front of me, I mean above of me. =D
The fireworks really amazes me, I'm so touched. It is really beautiful. =')
The fireworks duration quite long, I guess approximately 15minutes, when it ends, here comes another shot, 
Cineleisure I guess, of course it can't compared with the Curve ones. =)









The front crowd still having their own clubbing with the girl DJ after the countdown

The crowd behind after countdown
Actually I have recorded a 3minutes video of the fireworks but I couldn't upload here because the blog has tighten their video upload policy. Will try again later. =)
Hope to share out the video to people who wants to see fireworks but not able to go to the place to watch this beautiful scene.


Happy  New Year! =D


30th Dec, Friday.
Movie Sherlock Holmes- One U
Dinner- Hanazen









Happy 2nd Anniversary.


No comments: