Click & See the Advertisement


Saturday, January 14, 2012

Chill~

10th Jan 2012
Here is my Chicken Stout. Result not bad. =)

Dishes I cooked on that day. 
11th Jan 2012


Meet up with ding dong to bake cookies as I promised them to bake together one day.
The one day really takes so long, almost a year I guess. LOL
We had lunch and bought baking ingredients at Taman Sea. Then, we have our baking session at Cheri's house. Although a bit mess and tired, but I had a fun day! =)
I guess they will not want to bake with this recipe again. Haha.

Teasing her umbrella like her yellow colour shirt. Banana~ hahahaa..
   
                                     
                                               In Cheri's car
Trying to be Funny 


This micro-oven has a title of best reflection in year 2011.
haha. Believe it or not?






12th Jan 2012

Meet up with half of the girls! =)
Really miss those foundation times whereby we (six girls) will always stick together, chat chit wherever we go, being crazy, always about food and making fun or jokes of something or someone else.
Makan at Subway. 





 Hope to meet all of them again soon! =)




No comments: