Click & See the Advertisement


Saturday, January 7, 2012

Old School Buddy

After a few years, here it came, meet up with my old buddy.
We had a marvelous lunch at Levain, KL. A famous place for boulangerie and patisserie.
The place was cosy, it is a nice place to chill out and definitely it will be costly too, if you are a student. =]

Superb Cream Mushroom

Beef Aglio-Olio Spaghetti

Seafood Creame Spaghetti

Blackcurrant Macaroon + Danish Berries
LOVe IT! =)

Tiramisu 


CHOCOLATEss!







Next destination, Shoppinggg at Kenanga Mall.
The mall is still new and some of the shops are still empty.
Didn't know she is a shopaholic, want this and that even purse left RM2. Haha.
Desperate for ATM. She have harvested around the mall.
For me, try to control myself and be rational. Think more than twice before getting it. =)
I'm waiting for the next round of shopping spree with my mu ji ma ma.. Haha.






No comments: