Click & See the Advertisement


Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Quick Update

This few weeks I'm just being a maid every single day. Sobs.
Can't complain but to accept the fact, because I'm the only one who can help now.
My time have occupied by cleaning the house and preparing for Chinese New Year.
I have no time to do my own things, glad that I have decided to work last month,
if not I will be wasted the opportunity to earn some pocket money.
I have leisured few hours to think how can I paint a simply dragon.
I can't effort to paint a dragon and also I felt so disgusted with shape, is like snake.
As I have Ophidiophobia.

Here is some picture, please do give some comment if there is. =)







Cookies time again... =)



Not presentable but edible =)




Then, Shopping timee~~ Weeee...




                           Two Prettyyy Sisters  =)







No comments: