Click & See the Advertisement


Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Paintings

Sun 23/1/11

Sunday evening, as usual nothing much to do at home.
All of the sudden, I have the sensation to practice painting. 
I took out the brush and start painting.
After all passion I have put to the painting, finally there is some bamboos that can so call presentable.
This is my first piece of painting that is successful too.=D happy..
Immediately, I showed it to my mum and dad...


I wanted to paint the second piece, eventually, the first piece is the better one because some flower I painted has spoilt the whole thing. =\
I decided to hang the first piece painting on my room's wall as the painting of 2011 which I did every year.
So, I wanted to add some word on it with the brush, in the end, it Failed~~ 
I'm force to do something on it, so I painted a ugly flower that don't know came from which universe.


Mon 24/1/11

Another evening, I wanted to go shower but the Astro advertisement which have the rabbit icon makes me want to paint rabbit as this year is Rabbit year.=)
So I started to set up my stuff again and try to paint.
I searched Youtube and wish it will provide me idea how to paint Rabbit.
I found it and I did it..=D
I learnt a new skill today..=)





No comments: