Click & See the Advertisement


Monday, January 3, 2011

2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS!! XD

HAPPY 2011!! ***fireworks*** XD

I WISH YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD YEAR START AND ALWAYS BE SAFE, HEALTHY AND H@PPY...good luck..<3
*dont let me worry kay..=)

Just came back from PD
I will keep my blog alive for some period *from now on...
=)



I have been so busy and hectic for the pass 2 months as many things and works came across at the same time... =S
Tests, Quizzes, Presentations, Replacement Classes
Finals was just right before next week yet I'm still having tests and presentations..
In addition, I have no study week and I'm so out of time..
That's really freaked me out..
Anyhow, a blink of eyes~~~
5 days of exams- the last day of exams 31/12/2010 came to the end (a memorable date of 2010) & my foundation course came to the end too.. 
That's really fast...
I'm going for degree after 1 month+.. I still cant believe that.(still struggling stay or leave inti) And soon I will be 19th...
OMG...>.< speechless...

Oh....never the LEaEST!! 
MY COLLEGE PEERS!!...i miss you all..T.T
Keep in touch kay..=( <3<3
The one of the best thing happend in my 2010 lists is get to know my five pretty, nice, lovely girlfriend...





They are AWESOME!! =D
Although we just get to know each other for only 9months but we seems to know long time ago..
we chit-chat, gossip, get insane, laughing like nobody cares, share grandmother stories and so on..
*the time we been through together, I will never forget...

loveeeesss**

semester two class photo with mr.andrew
Show girls! being so proud of parking in a same row...love december* lotsss of parking space!
**********************************************************************************
31/12/10
Before heading to celebrate new year eve, I caught a movie Rapunzel as I did not watch movie for quite some time..
Then, went for Scout Annual Dinner at Harith's house..
Eventually, the attendance was poor but it still goes on...
I couldn't see any young juniors around perhaps they prefer celebrating new year eve in a better way or they just wanted to hiding off from senior?? as the way I did last time..haha..
They are scary and BAD..haha..*serious okay..





Next, meet up with high school's friends..
First time of counting down new year eve with them...
thumb's up for peipei's mum...
haha!!



END HERE peepss...
have fun for the very first few days of 2011...
Finally, I have leisure time to give myself some sweet rest and plan things that I want to do for this 1 month period...
Ya, New year resolution has to be done too...




Lastly. my brownie boy..
weeee~~~ love him so much..muakx..


Poser

Mummy's little boy.
har har har..yawning already..



Lion King again..

No comments: