Click & See the Advertisement


Friday, January 21, 2011

Sisters Hang Out

After a long period of busy with own things, finally we get to hang out together.
Shop for Chinese New Year~~ =)
There is nothing much that suitable or looks nice to me.
Is it the fashion changed and is getting weirder?
Fortunately, at last, Sis bought 2 black heels, which one of it will be sharing with me because I paid 50% of that heels. So is part for me too. Wahaha.

The time and feelings you spend with each other, the happiness, the warmness, 
Money will never get for you.
To me, Family will always come first.



People, appreciate your Family
You will never know What will happened the next moment.
Do something, You will never regret.
Everyone grown up & Everything will be changing.
Until that moment, you will only able to sense the feeling.

No comments: