Click & See the Advertisement


Monday, January 17, 2011

Another weekend is gone, I guess most of the working people and students hate this..

For me, I spent the weekend at PD again as my parents want to clean up the house there and enjoy the breeze of the beach and the fresh groceries there..
As you know, village's life is simple, there do not have much entertainment, what you can do is just enjoy they breeze and fresh air, eat, sleep, healthy outdoor activities..
I have been swimming and eating for 2 days. 
I really can't hide the truth, my stamina is deteriorating. Even my mum is better than me.
I definitely have to start exercise frequently and work it out..
I bought 2 short pants too. Out of the city, you cant denied some cheap and nice stuff there.
There are just Nice and Cheap. Not Cheap quality but Cheap price.
Groceries and food too.
Eventually, my dad bought a lot of groceries included fishes and crabs.
We just can't bear to stop eating if my parents around.
They cook & cook & cook and buy & buy food, All about f&f (foods & fruits)!
My parents are just love foods, staying with them you will never get starved.
Because of that, I'm the little mama there..
I have to control the 2 big kids..
SeE how big responsible I have to handle?
Not just 2 big kids But 2 "trouble" big kids!
In addition, another trouble kid.. you guess who??
The answer is
..
..
..
my Little Brownie...
Now, is not just 2 big kids But 2 "trouble" big kids & 1 "troublesome" kid!


I had a terrible headache yesterday. When to bed early.
Thank God I'm fine today. 
I DON'T WANNA SICK! >.<

No comments: