Click & See the Advertisement


Monday, January 10, 2011

The First week

The first week of not going to college *oh, i mean don't have to go* and also the first week of  Jan 2011.
How did I spent the 1 week time??

I did a lot of chores!! Allergy is back to attack my finger again~~ Damn...
I cleaned and tidy up my room..
It's such a tiring and exhausting job. The result of not cleaning OFTEN..
Everywhere is full of dust and dirt.
It spent my whole day to only clean the one room..
I'm force dump some of my historical stuff on my table because it occupied my study space..


My lovely boat which I built in 2004...<3
SAD*
Felt so sorry to the boat..
But if I keep, it will just helping me to collect dust..
The boat's inner part is full of dust. So I decided to dump.=( 





The next day, tidy up my wardrobe. Tired*but felt release after packing.
Arranged in a proper manner.
Dumped unwanted clothes.
Perhaps, got to reload a new batch??=)
Hope not too much. I'm afraid my wardrobe couldn't afford the pressure.haha


Sat, washed my blue-ey car..
Since, I'm busy with my exams past few weeks. This is the time to take shower for blue-ey.
It is so dirty. The happy thing is There is no bird's pupu.
haha! How wonderful is that...


Sun, is time for Chinese New Year cookiess!
I will be baking some cookies during this free time.
Maybe, this will reduce the spending of goods for Chinese New Year? haha
I will be doing some decoration as usual also.


butter cookies

cornflakes chocchips cookies

need to be improve~

No comments: