Click & See the Advertisement


Monday, January 31, 2011

Shopaholic..

I have been shopping for the whole week..
It's a lovable and fun activity yet it's a evil and horrible activity too!
My shopping peer is Yong Koh Wei..hahaa..=P *ying, u always not free arh.not we neglected u ar.haha






I should end this harsh activity immediately..
I have been using excuses of CNY is coming to purchase this and that..
I'm broke!
I promise I'm not gonna buy anything from now on for 2months? Haha..
But in Feb month, there is few events going on. How could I buy nothing? Hmmm... *headache
Perhaps I should stop buying my personal stuff.

By the way, they are some innocent guys that bullied by ME & kw on Friday.. =D
They are forced to take pictures..
They are forced to pose..
=D HAHA!






No comments: