Click & See the Advertisement


Sunday, August 31, 2008

..A d@y tat -ve stuff pop-out..

30/8

Yesterday i woke up around 11 something...
Went my sis toilet to wash up..and my sis saw me and

she laugh and said: why are you here..i thought you went to school..
i said:ur fault lor..dont want fetch me back..
she said:juz go mar..
i said:aiyor..ish..ergh..=.=* (holding the blanket...and cover her up) haha..

Afternoon,watched the repeat of american next top model cycle 9.
it is continouous for few episod..so i decided watch..since i didn't watch this cycle..
Night,dinner then watch tv.coz i wanna watch the lee chong wei at AEC 8.00pm..
feel so sad for him..T.T
don't worry..we will still support you to end...
After that,i went online,chat..(ask senghim abt the AGM result and aso congraz to cc)watch drama...until 12.30am..
thats what i done today...
Went my room and wanted to do some hw before sleep..
Abruptly,alot of thing pop-out from my mind...which is all negative..and makes me cry..T.T
i din want to..but it just drop and drop..and my brain keep on pop and pop..
i sudden feel that why am i so lousy..and im weak in everything..they always better than me..
im always the lousiest among my friends..im obtuse..
Consequently,im a Dolt.
Maybe,today i watched too much sad scene.like the lee chong wei,the drama, and so on..
erGh..T.T
i think i will be fine soon...
cheer up!!...

No comments: