Click & See the Advertisement


Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tagged by y!ng..

The tag victim have to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.Tag 8 other victim to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.

ErM...
8 points for a PERFECT lover..
Is that enough for a perfect lover???..
*i don think so...-how about u??-
haha..greedy m3...
oppsyY!..sorry...
add too much ingredient for this lil game.*(comment too much)
shut up gal... =X

okies..
Lets start d 8 points heR3:::: =)

*^sporty^*
*^understanding^*
*^take care every single thing of me^*
*^d most important person in his life ^*
*^no lies to me(tell me everything)^*
*^idealistic^*
*^good manners^*
*^taller than me^*


t@G:
aLL my fren readin this
=D



end~
*~ylpn*~

No comments: