Click & See the Advertisement


Tuesday, August 5, 2008

3rd Of A.u.g.u.s.t.

Phew~

Been busy for the past 2 weeks...

Another exam have just over last week..

Wanna go shop shop o..

Since my friend ask me to shopping with her and my sis let me go so..



LET'S g0 gaL !.. XD



em..

that day is joyce birthday celebration too but my friend ask me go since a month ago so too bad lo..

accompany her to buy some stuff for her IU day...

She bought a dress which is deep V shape so need to think think lo..

She been facing dilemma..and the cost for 100 over for that stuff...

(cant say wad stuff is tat,coz it is a privete thing mayb u all noe or dont...ahaha..anything

i cant mention about it...so think urself guys..)

after both of us were so hungry...

wanted to eat BBQ plaza..aha..but too many ppl and we were hungry like mad..

she wanted to eat some noodle...

at last we decided to eat 'laksa'...

i told her..it is super duper spicy de..

she say she can eat spicy then okie lo..den i will choose not that spicy food lo..

this time im smart..i ask for recommendation from the waitress which not that spicy..hahas..=P



................ ................... ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, .................. ...................




we were chit-chatting while waiting for the food..

But but...ours eyes is catching on the waitress who holding the dishes DirectioN..


hahaass...


finally the food is here but is my friend first...okay..doesn't matter...

but u know wad??

ahaa...

once she drink d first scoop of the soup...

she kena choke..ahass...okok...cooL dOwn~~...drink some water first~~...hahas...
she able to finish without a food left...she say is nice...GENG ah...ahaha..

my singpore laksa was quite nice...yum..




After that...

is my time o..

my turn to buy stuff...
coz she sorry that she need me to teman and waiting her while she in the fitting room..
in the end i manage to buy 2 shirt...








<------..funny face of my fren..






.sunshine of D sunday sunset.------>










. . . end of the journey of the day . . . .<3



No comments: