Click & See the Advertisement


Saturday, February 2, 2008

My birthday..feb-one

12 am some of friends sms me...
Both of my sis just came back home..they wishes me...
31st January is my second sis birthday...i never saw her for the hole day of 31st, she seems so busy celebrating her birthday...wish her all the best in everything...
In a while...they called me come out from the room...owh..there is a small cake with 16 candles...
simple and nice..thank q...slept at around 1.20am..

next morning....wake up as usual...
cause of today is city day Kl did not work the traffic was so smooth...no like every morning need to queue up in the long long long line...Z z Z..it looks so stress and very hectic life when i see so many cars..i think almost everybody feel the same..especially the driver...=.=

wow...early in the morning heavily rain...long time did not experience this feeling of weather...
it is a best weather for sleeping...so so sleepy...zZ Zz....fortunately can not sleep cause of teacher..
some more BM teacher want us to write some weird topic essay ....hoW tO wRite???!!!

After school went for Chinese society...omg...it is terrible noisy...worst that market..it just like in the war...ha ha ha..end of society..the guys wanted to pour water on me but they din not pour much water on me...they just pour some and just show as a celebration...next schedule...went tuition...thats the day ends...

this year birthday is quite normal...but my friends celebrated with me is such a memorable moment and experience...
& i wanna thank to all who had wish me happy birthday ...i appreciate it so much although just a sentences of 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY'...thank you..love u all..

No comments: