Click & See the Advertisement


Sunday, February 3, 2008

Daddy is back!!

Daddy is back today!!....

Around 1pm i followed my sis to airport to pick up my dad..actually is my second sis follow but she was sleeping like a pig..we arrived airport around 1.30pm...while waiting my dad...we played tic tac toe and bingo...ha ha..childish huh..but we just have pen and paper ,some more we were boring while waiting..thats why loh..2.00pm my dad finally came out..^^

Since we all haven take lunch...my sis drove to mc donald drive thru to buy food..once we reached home all 5 of us start eating...=)
After that,my dad started to open and pack his laguage <-(did i spell wrong?)..
wow..i got a present, it is a blouse erm quite nice..everyone got a shirt too..dad bought some snack for chinese new year too...

Haihz..my BM essay still haven touch yet...i can't think any idea of it...
what teacher is that...give some weird topic and it won't and never will come out for SPM ........

No comments: