Click & See the Advertisement


Sunday, February 17, 2008

17/2

Being sick in the whole week is so suffering!!!....
thx god i didn't got fever....
i hate the Sore throat feelings..&..makes me cant talk and got such a 'sexy voice' too...
Flu...makes me wasted a lots of tissueSs and my nose is hurt...(kw will knew i used how much Ts)
Cough...makes my lung bleeding and gonna fly out....
the Cookies on the living hall table makes me crazy...
the Drinks in the fridge makes me cheerless....

_________________________________________________


Yesterday just had a steamboat dinner at home with my family....
we lou 'yee sang' too lol..
and then gambling again lor...
i won money in mahjong but lose in 'cho dei di'
Lai's family are mahjong pro..haha..(but of coz not me)
don't play play...

__________________________________________________


T.T
two weeks before ~~~and now?!....two weeks had gone~~~....
today, my daddy need back to his working place again...
sobsobsss.. ...haizz.....
....sadsad....
now is 1.44pm dad gonna departure soon..around 2 pm..=((
..sadness..

______________________________________________________


now...
rushing doing my homework...
oral tomorrow?!...ergh..
fast fast find article now...
need to memorise...

kayzz...gtg find now..
T@t@..=)

No comments: