Click & See the Advertisement


Sunday, February 17, 2008

11/2

WAke up early in de morning!!...
7am...i waN SLEEP!!!...
but unfortunately can not lor..gonna go shah alam to renew my passport...
early in the morning the there already crowned with lots of peoples..even take photo and take forms line had to queue long long away..Zz..waited in the queue quite long time..=.=..
Finally...ended all progress at 12pm wanna to pyramid with my friends...
i want to watch movie but the time we wanna watch the place are full..they decided to watch the next round of the movie but i cant make it..haiz..too bad...
Since can't watch movie ,we girls went shop shop....and took took pic....










me.fa.so.re


sotsot laugh alone...


round 5.30pm my parents came to pick me up..
then we straight away go to my cousin's house..cause they had a gathering...
ow...started getting sore throat!!!erghh..can't eat anything spicy and fried foods...
-.-***argh..how can it be!!...
since my parents said beer can cure 'heaty'...i drank a whole glass of beer..
my face getting red..and i'm blur with..
cause i don't whether is because of d sick or the beer makes me became red....=]
8.30pm..
got lion dance!!



.....D end of the daY.....

No comments: