Click & See the Advertisement


Friday, February 15, 2008

Is time to update...

eRmERm....

quite a long time din blog huh...haha..as everybody know..is because of LazY...kekexx
so fast...2 weeks are gone...........time is running so fast...
This year of chinese new year was quite okay...angpau money was quite okay too..i think so.coz i did really counted yet..haha...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/2

Today i didn't to go school...not i don't want go school is my parent ask me don't go..hehe..so i just ok..i got to sacrifice my add-maths class!.=(..never mind lo.dad so long only come once..we got to buy some chinese new year stuff...and dad promised me he will buy me a new hp...hehe..around 9 something we went to sungai way ate 'bak tuh teh' its the only nicest place to eat...hehe..is 1 of my favourite too..after that we went to pj digital mall to buy my hp..the end i bought K530i...next destination will be mid valley..we reached there around 1.15pm...omg...we were shopping there almost the whole day....so tired..we waited my elder sis finish working,we had our dinner there...dad want eat steamboat but mom don't want...finally they decided to eat thai cuisine...the dishes are so spicy..i ate until face became red..haha..but the taste is delectable...especially the green curry and the pandan chicken!!wow..nice nice..reached home around 9pm..owh!!..my dog haven eat his food yet..pity him we forgot about him d..haha...


simply took...just wanna testing with my new hp..haha



poseR...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reunion dinner
yum yum yum.....



my models....

After dinner...we started to gambling lor....that day lose money ler..sobzzz....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First day of chinese new year..
Waited for my youngest uncle to come my house...around 3 something they reached..
3 of my little cousin so cute ler..especially the youngest one..^^
It's time to go to father side..so after that we went to my cousin house where is my elder uncle house too lar at Damansara...as normal lo every year all of our relatives will gather there...LAI's families...=))
Yeah..my 3 dearest cousins came back!! lalala~~~.....miss them...
we had our dinner there....


All of them were crazy drinking red wain.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second day of chinese new year
today had lunch at home...mum cooked...
today..youngest uncle invited us to go his house...his house i at Desa Damansara if i'm not wrong...before that we went 1-U for while cause my uncle''s house got visitor...we took some picture at 1U..the decoration was nice...we also ate tea-time at delifance...before we go my parents bought 2 chicken..because today is potluck and they lazy to cook to uncle house...


my dad missed the junction and got to go a long way to 'U' turn...cause of my sis gave wrong instruction...haha...=.=
when we reached there most of the 'ah yees' reached already...
my cousin (gene) was sitting at the living hall..he was so bored..haha...
saw my cute cute little cousin again..he damn cute and funny...haha..miss him so muchx..




No comments: