Click & See the Advertisement


Thursday, March 1, 2012

See you this Saturday!


Time flies!
2 Days To Go!
I remembered I was insane during last year of November and December.
I was planning to buy the ticket right after my exam finish but I did not. I'm extremely regret.
Eventually, the cheapest ticket SOLD OFF in December.
I remembered Ying told me this bad new when I'm at PD.
I was so sad and can't believe the truth. 
I begged my dad to use his lappy to online to check the website and find Galaxy number.
Complained to my mum and dad. Haha. no more already. =(
 I called Galaxy even thought I know they don't work on Sunday - No one picking up the call.
I was so sad, I messaged my big che che and called my second che che. To ask HOW???!
[The crazy little sister being insane of Lee Hom]
Sorry lar har, he is too perfect to admire. What to do. I just can't control myself.
I have been waiting for him almost 3 years to begin his concert tour again.
HEHEE!!
I'm so calm about it for the past two months whether get to go or not or hoping to have the chance of winning the concert ticket (unfortunately not that lucky), until yesterday.
I started to get myself excited for this Saturday.
I'm preparing the feeling now.
Thinking what to bring fan and umbrella? 
But if I use umbrella wouldn't it blocking people behind?
What about raincoat?
Anyway, hope it will not rain! 

Okay, gtg shower and study for quiz tomorrow, 
Chao!

p.s/ S.H.E Bestie will be gathering in ying's 'singing room' tomorrow. See ya! =D

No comments: