Click & See the Advertisement


Sunday, March 18, 2012

`Awesome`

I just finish watching 第三届 MY ASTRO至尊流行榜颁奖典礼. It awesome, usually I wouldn't watch because their story line are very lame but this time is not that bad and singers keep making fun with other. Many well-known singers from [our own home] Malaysia singers and overseas did come along too such as 潘玮柏, 梁文音,郁可唯, 林宥嘉, 丁当, 严爵, 栋梁, 张智成, 梁静茹, 李佳薇 and more. Every song was presented is really nicee especially Yoga Lin. I'm really impressed by his voice and attitude, [sometimes, a guy don't have to be good-looking, an unique positive character or attitude or talent could just steal a girl's heart away] can't imagine if I'm listening live. Hmm, I shall think whether to go his concert or not. hehe. Strong recommend to listen this two of his songs. =)


Never the less, the recent popular singer 李佳薇 impressed us too even my dad said she is good. We should proud of her. =)



After finish watching.
Haiz, have to head back to room.
Back to room = head down to textbookss, notesss, questionsss paperss, assignmentsss.
Eventually, I decided post this before I start my work.
Really mentally breakdown with daily life activities and studies.
The worse thing is been having insomnia for few days even in the noon, that is really torturing.
After back from class and had my late lunch today, lucky that I able to get some nap but with lotss of weird dreams.
Wish me able to sleep later. =(

No comments: