Click & See the Advertisement


Thursday, March 8, 2012

Because of You, I'm sick.

I think I screamed too much in the concert that causes me to suffer sore throat now, in addition, flu too.
But I'm not regret for cheering so much, although the sickness really annoyed me and makes me couldn't focus  what should I do. Anyway, I still have to do all the house-chores includes cooking day and night. Often, I just don't like to eat outside food, I prefer going back home to cook lunch for myself and for mum too. Even no matter how hungry am I or not lazy. I will prepare a simple lunch and own made Coffee or Teh to complement my lunch and watch my favourite TV show at the same time. It satisfied me! =) For your information, it saves your pocket too. hehe.

Have you listen to this? =)



                                                                Current favourite 

No comments: