Click & See the Advertisement


Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Day Of Fulfilling My Fantasy World ♥

Who have fulfilled my fantasy world? LEE HOM♥ =D 
[i wonder what's the feeling being with a so perfecto guy, but perhaps he is a bad lover lar, i just wonder what's the feeling. haha.
Often, I always wonder things, I should live in the wonderland huh. haha. Where is the wonderland placed? I should do some visit there. Except for ALICE IN THE WONDERLAND, I hate that place, with those weird and ugly characters.]



After 20 years of my living life only I have realised there is some little fairy tale world and fantasy world I can experienced as I never day-dreaming about being a princess or whatever like some other girls did. How blissful and awesome to live in this type of world instead of living in the realistic world and materialistic world we are having now. Sometimes, we just need to getaway from the world we having now for refreshment and enjoyment of life. Okay, now I know I still have many chance to discover different type of world in the future. =)
Let's back to actual story.

王力宏 《火力全开 MUSIC -- MAN II》2012 大马演唱会 3 March 2012, Sat


His concert definitely no comment and awesome and great enough!!
Misssss...
The dream admirer of most of the girls in here 'me'and out there. haha
The opening song presented obviously is the 火力全开
He played violin (handsome & attractive!), er hu (sounds so good that made your ears move, haha), electronic guitar (man), kind of jungle graphic performance (so cutee! he like marching there, then kill the bad people), Acapella Medley style of singing 10 of his songs (awesome). Unfortunately, it's been drizzling on and off yesterday but lucky was not down pouring rain. Anyway, I enjoyed the concert and the money was definitely worth for it. =) When I have money I hope to experience the feeling sitting in front. hehe. I miss him. =( Nvm lar, after today I think I will back to realistic world to study study again. I'm so guilty free not studying this weekend, I'm going to suffer next week, thanks.















You know what, I have waited almost 2 hours from 11pm to 1am to get out from my parking space. I think something happen somewhere causes no moving at all. I was in the car all alone in a open parking space stone road and full of big trees kinda scary but lucky everyone is here. I have both side of car beside me and also in front.  Seriously, I really don't know the way to go home. I'm so 'gan jiong' and it's really adventurous. haha. I was so lucky that each junction I chose whether is left or right, I have chose the correct one. Lucky that I choose left enable me to U-turn, lucky that I have turned left towards back to pj way, lucky that I have turned right just in time in to federal highway or not I will be turn back to kl again. First time drive back distances away from home in the late night and a place that I unfamiliar with. At night, roads become different from day and it's barely no car around you. That's scary, I wonder what power to makes my sister so daring to drive home middle of the night, perhaps I should say morning. 
The funny thing was Stephanie neither better than me even thought she able to move because she parked at Petaling Street. She directed her to Gombak. haha. She can go to Genting already. She can't say anything but just keep quiet. I guess she already 火力全开 in her heart. hahaaa..




No comments: