Click & See the Advertisement


Monday, August 9, 2010

9/8/2010

The first week of my semester break is gone..
Seems like doing not much but I have not enough time.
Maybe being a mommy's little girl will be that busy too?
Accompany my mum and bring her here and there..=)
Mum always bring me here and there last time but now.
I'm the one...I'm the one who driving, I'm the one who deciding, I'm the one who suggesting...
I really grown up...

Last Tuesday was a extraordinary day..
my aunt from Penang came down to KL..
She came find my mum with my fifth aunt..
Then go to another aunt which stays here..
We all had lunch together and chit chat..
Looking at my mum's sister talking is really interesting and fun thing..
They chatting are so cute and funny with Hakka language..
After had lunch, we also went Secret Recipe to have Dessert?
IM so FULL..
but they love coffee..what to do?..haha
Every of my aunt has a skill which good in....
my fifth aunt is the Professor...you know why??
because she good in "pok shh" in cantonese...means mixing the tree to make it get shorter,nicer or whatever..
pok shh they can made into a joke too..haha..


I really put on weight!
my dad said my lap had got bigger...what?!
But is a definite because I eat and eat and did not move much at home..
OF cOurSE larhh...=)

No comments: