Click & See the Advertisement


Thursday, August 12, 2010

11/8


Yesterday's weather was extremely hot but windy...
Staying in the house is like Sauna...What about outside under the Mr. Sun Man??
Just staying at home I could take 3 times of shower...

After long day of staying in the Sauna house..
Evening comes, I went out to the garden to have some fresh air and enjoy the breeze...
Walked around and checked the letter box..unfortunately..i got a letter from Inti..
O.O!!! Inti letter?? what happen?? must BE the REsult!!
I was shocked.. I don't even know they will send it to us... O.O
Holding it for 5 mins and put at the table for 5 mins...
Sitting at the couch and look at the letter on the table...
After being a 10mins of shock and nervous moment..
Finally~~ I get up to open the letter...open it slowlyy....
and the result is......
I have passed all my subject!! =D phew~~
thanks thanks thankss....no repeating paper for me.... =)

Continue with my breeze.. =]
The wind (*love it) =) ..it feels so nice + with the greenery scene of the garden...
My brownie boy also get to have some walk and playing time....
Untied him, and he started to be a naughty and playful doggy like a little small kid...
He just cant wait to pEE around the garden, run around the whole house, bark at the birds, eat the grass, play the pity stone which found from the garden....


BUSYBODY~~

^
 SPOTTED**
v
 
 
WANT ME TO OPEN GATE FOR U?? NO NO NO!







LOveeee* =D

No comments: