Click & See the Advertisement


Friday, August 20, 2010

Haircut



Eventually, I cut my hair after 7 months....is been a long long timeeee....
I don't know how to describe my new hair style.. I don't really like..
Hope it grow fasteR and longer...then should be okay..
This few days, I have been washing my hair everyday and comb comb comb..haha..
After washing my hair today, i think it's longer already..wohoo..=D
Feel more happier now.. =)
The picture looks better compared to the day before..
That's why I have the mood to take picture today..haha..

but anyway...
this haircut  is FREE, because the hairsaloon new opening and having 1 week of free haircut and 50% of chemical product...
The hair saloon is all new hairstylist...
The guy who cut my hair even shiver and try to have conversation with me...
As you know, I don't speak much..So,he ask a question a just say ARH..YA..that's all..haha..
Some more, the guys hairstylist there are disgusted by me..yong sui betull...and not gentleman at all....=S
Bad service attitude..
Don't want to go there anymore... Feel like nausea...

I have decided!...I will go APT to cut my hair in the future..
I don't want to try any hair saloon again unless is the famous one!
But i feel like keeping long hair for the next new year...

Stay tuned.
.See whether i can bare with the long hair or not..
haha..=D

No comments: