Click & See the Advertisement


Friday, July 30, 2010

30/7/2010 Final day of eXAM!

Finally finally finally~~
First Semester is gone!
Finally I have some break..
I'm so happy and excited...
I'm too excited until i can't fall asleep...my mind keeps thinking the fun fun things come soon..
Even until 4.00 a.m , my mind still stay awake..
It really frustrated me a lot. =(

Today after exam, I went lunch with my friend and she brings along 2 of her Korean friends too..
After that, we went for pool...
I team with 1 of the Korean guy and we won..
Yay! I don't have to pay for it.. =)
Then, some of my classmate also came and weiling,bryan,ham n some of them were there too..then filmon..
A sudden of coincidence makes me shy? haha...

Today is a quite special day...
I'm excited for tomorrow trip too.. =D

No comments: