Click & See the Advertisement


Tuesday, July 6, 2010

6/7

test, assignment, presentation is never ending in this 4 months time...
3 test more for this week~ =l
1 project due and another Presentation (but the stress and strict one) for next week.. that's all! phew~~
the last thing will be the final examination in 2 weeks time...
a blink of eyes, my first semester is gonna END so soonnnn!

cant wait for August BREAK!!!
OMG..
I really need a break and holiday!!
anyone has any plan for the first 3weeks of the August?? =D

this few days I have been a little abnormal..i eat non-stop man..
I can eat breakfast pasta at 11.30 then a heavy lunch with my parents delicious home cooking at 2pm then cendol and rojak at 4.30pm
and dinner at 8.00pm then fruits, snack and milo for supper...SAVE ME... =(
I have been eating a lot without control.. >.< U know what.. today i had nap at 4pm then i set the alarm at 5.30pm. but i couldn't wake up, i have wake but fall back to the opposite position to sleep until 6.15pm.. i was frustrated..so i have use a method which IS, if wake up then i can eat like biscuit or snack. Unfortunately, i immediately wOke up..but at last i didn't get the food.. thanks god >.<
hahaha...

AM I CRAzY? =S

No comments: