Click & See the Advertisement


Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Unprepared Yet

The first step i stepped in the school gate i felt like ..
don't know why but ya hate.hate..
Especially TeAchers i don't like to see them don't know why...the sudden of feel...especially the "Fussy" teacher..(guess yourself n keep on heart don't speak out ya)..my mind appeared of her's sound..is so annoying man..
HATE*

Wanted to take my trial slip..but the school system is SO POOR!
A student trial result also don't have a copy???
I thought the person who have 'mouth like pig nose's ' will check all the time and have it with her assistant or staff...po0r p0or P00R...
And The En.Kambing don't know lost where already, the worker cant even find him...ZzZ..
waste MY time...sat there for 15mins..
Pn.Ainon is friendly...she smiled to me quite i few times..

~Frustrated~

Beritahu abang tu,TAK APA LAH.said it to the staff...(of course i act in a polite way) ARGhhh...

When for register at New Inti ...
>.<
paid RM400 for registration fees...
Going to take Business in Foundation on March intake..{15th MArch}..
SPM REsult..!!!
How i gonna FACE my REsult??? Im so scareee...5weeks more...what should i react if I'm not satisfied with mt result????? kerrhhhh...i will CRY...
aAa..i have realized that I'm not ready for College and Study yet..
(felt sudden of strange)when I'm in the office with Dad..

Gonna prepare myself so soon...

No comments: