Click & See the Advertisement


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The 1st badge cookies..


my mum already ate half of it..haha





My 1st badge of cookies is out!..emm..i think is last Thursday..
No nice shoot of photo and the procession because i didn't think of blog it..but kw will kill if i didn't update my blog..haha
WELL...
I have baked the traditional oats choc-chips cookies..
At first, my mum keep mumble and mumbling said do what cookies..
she said u don't even know how to use the oven(true also)haha..and lots moreeeeeee....
bla~ bla~ bla~......
it's really drive me crazy and mad at her.
but at least i learn how to make right..i will do it well(i said it in my heart)..
In the end, is my cookies works?haha
the taste is still okay but still a bit weird [i think]..haha..and it's soft like shortbread..
i think because of the recipe is 'tradition' that's why it is soft.

Is okay! Doesn't matter i will get a new recipe and try again..
anyway my mum asked me to do that again..haha..(i think she likes it.Or not she wont eat so much.)
if not i think i will give up already..cant stand with her mumbling skills..HAHA



p/s:My 2nd badge of biscuit will be out on Friday!

No comments: