Click & See the Advertisement


Saturday, January 16, 2010

2nd Badge of biscuit!






Emm...
this time much more better..>.<
without mum's nagging and with my new recipe i feel more confident.haha
this time i switch on the oven myself..haha..
Actually, i don't know but i just simply guess and jusT turn. >.<
hope the kitchen wont get burn like charcoal colour later..i said in my heart..haha
u know why i like an idiot don't even know how to switch on an oven???
BECAUSE......
the oven don't have any label Anymore...the paint is fall and there is only 3 switch..
how would i know how to on?
this oven is already 10years++, the old fashion one but it still working very well..haha..
not bad...old stuff stands long..din u know that?

Hmm.ya...
this is my second time baking biscuit...
hope will improve the third time..haha..

Aa...
Gonna go for an interview and briefing at KL..
I'm so nervous and excited now...
meeting some unknown people..hope i wont be shy..>.<
Not only that..
I haven tell my mum i will be working next week and going interview laterr...
she sure refuse to let me go...
What should i say laTER?????
sis bring me to college ask about the course???..
aaaa...what to do?what to do??what to SAYYyyyy????

whatcha say??sudden think of this song..haha

wha- wha- wha- wha- what did you say
Mmmm whatcha say
Ooh that you only meant well?
Well of course you did
Mmmm whatcha say
Mmmm that it´s all for the best
of course it is

Tell me how.....=(

No comments: