Click & See the Advertisement


Sunday, January 24, 2010

THE 5 working days

PheWw...
Finally is SUNDAY!!!!
my job is overrr...yesH!
don't let me see Bizzy Body shop again..i have worked for them and i don't like it..
because i don't like work for slimming shop..
They cheat people..don't ever sign up with them even they say is freE.
u still have to pay...

The 1st day
early in the morning meet Bryan and also Wl,Cw & Carson..went breakfast together..
12pm starts working...while i'm walking to get customer..The bryan and the jason walked the whole pyramid like nobody business..they kept talking and walking until they see me,than they know that they have walked a round already.
i got a lot of customers...but my leg is so hurt...
as i know my leg is as weak as crabby's leg.now i have to stand and walk for almost 6hours..i'm so dead..once i get leg pain i couldn't sleep well at night.
YA.i met my primary friend Stephanie Louise sweet girl~

The 2nd day
getting worst...i got 4 customers only..
got caught asked to go in the room by the bizzy body so call got position woman..
sO what i have tried my best..i will ignore it and my boss told me not too care too much...
anyway.
i started to get lazy..hhaha..i promote awhile and sat awhile..
YA.meet the hot girl MeiMei...


The 3rd day
getting more worst...getting more lazy..
i went popular for a read too..haha..sHhh..
YA.i saw my primary friend KAr yan.she have a nice body and pretty.. O.O
saw Charmaine with her bf...i saw she so 'teh' to his bf..haha
and also met Ee ling, Ivy & Mathew..i'm blushing when met them..

The 4th day
getting even more worst...and more and more lazy

The 5th day
i get no one! haha...
YA..meet Elaine Chew and said hi.

done done~~...



*waiting for my salary...

No comments: