Click & See the Advertisement


Saturday, October 1, 2011

Padini Sales!

I asked my classmates how was it before I went, they went during the break. haha.
They said jam! lots people until you couldn't get in! Everyone is going in 5 by 5.
My mind is like hesitating whether want to go or not.
But my friend said just go and see whether how is it. If comes to worst we just U-TURN.


Padini sales? Terribly. Extremely. Tremendously. L.O.T.S OF P.E.O.P.L.E.
Is full of people until the road are so jam and all kind of cars parked at side of the road.
Eventually, we able to find parking and squeeze like nobody business and get into the warehouse sales.
Choose Choose Choose. You have to choose patiently to get your size and nice stuff.
This is the my result~ =)






I managed to get working pants for my sis hope she can fit and formal shirt for my dad too. =)
There is some funny and cute story I want to share.
Yesterday, I gave the shirt to my dad.
I asked him to try on it.
He asked what's that? I said shirt for you lar.
Whose shirt is that? I said I bought for you one.
Why suddenly buy shirt for me? I said got warehouse sales. Only RM5. 
So big size how not wear. Can't wear lar. I said Wearr and see firsttt...
Later only try lar. (the shirt is at the couch.)
After 2 hours, he finally stand up and walking towards my room while wearing it then show me.
I asked can fit or not. He said can. Then mum asked whose shirt is that, he said Obama wear one.
Hahaa. Okay. Starts to joke. Phew. But I know he is happy in the heart.
Today, guess what?
During dinner time, he told me the shirt is fit and looks very smart. I wore to office today.
His friend also mentioned, wear so smart and nice today. (I'm sure he felt very happy. hahaa..)
He said is only 5 ringgit to his friend, they couldn't believe it.
He also mentioned the shirt is not dark blue is purple colour, special. At first he thought it was blue. haha.
I said yalar, you don't have purple colour that's why I bought purple colour ma.


Today's Quote, ( a must know )
Parents are like a little kid when they get older.
Treat them as a stubborn small kid, you will never failed.
*Especially parent who over age fifties. 


No comments: