Click & See the Advertisement


Sunday, September 25, 2011

The 4th Week of September

Although there is so many things waiting for me to do
but I feel like spending some time here before I start my work. =)

Monday & Tuesday as usual.
Wednesday, rain rain rain ~~ How can I remember?
Cause the rain had 1.) Delay my time of going back home,
                             2.) I can't make my sandwich as lunch, and
                             3.) Take a nap.

Thursday,it's my Cheri's Birthday!!

This was her last year pic and birthday card.

We had a great and filling lunch at Peppercon Restaurant.
Never the less, we had an awesome day too.
We went to the music room play like nobody business.


The Pretty Birthday Girl!
& Pro in Piano. 

Woooooo.. "Looks" Pro..haha





That's so fun. =D I'm sure we have another chance since we can easily get the key.hehe
But I  don't think I have much time to play because of the packed-life. sobs.
I have not enough time to sleep, stress and stress to much.
But there is so many things to deal with. What can I do? Life still goes on.
I have to deal it with myself. Nobody can help me. But I will be strong.
And the Consequences of being like that?
Everything pop-out like volcano, sick twice a month, cold sore, zits, poor face condition, freckles and so on.
I don't even want to see myself in front of the mirror.

Okay, Friday?
Yay, finally got to see her after so many months.
She is Yong Koh Wei.
We wanted to watch Contagion but the timing was too late.
So, we headed to Sushi Zanmai to fill-up our stomach and hang out around for some window shopping.

Saturday? Hee Heee..
Another FINALLY =D
The so called S.H.E aka 'tige sakawan ' in school finally get to hang out together!
After so many monthsss. More than 6 monthss..I guess.. This is the day! Miss this moment so much.
I always wanted to meet once a month, but I know  it will be totally Impossible. So let's forget it. haha..
We wanted to watch movie. Failed again! Why?
All of the movies are full. I wanted to watch movie so much. =(
Now, I'm envy of those people who can watch movie in the cinema and finished watching those red spot movies. =(
What we can do? Eat eat eat..
We have ate three times between 1pm-5pm.
*some pic will be up soon. =)

Sunday.
Once woke up, head starts to pain.
Em, actually since Saturday, perhaps it still go on as I'm sleeping, just that I can't feel it.
Went out for a family brunch at Jaya 33, then buy some groceries at Jaya supermarket.
Suddenly, take caring of myself has appeared in my mind.
I started to grab fruits and planned make juices from today onward and jog later in the evening.
And yupe. I did it, I jogged and brought brownie boy for a walk after the jog, he is so happy and hyper because I didn't bring him out for sometime already. =D And also made myself a cup of apple with celery.

Another thing I want to share is this picture.
Is looks so funny. Poor Brownie Boy with the long fringe and finger nails.
I wanted to bring him for grooming month ago but I'm too hectic.
Sorry babybrownie. Muacks. Che Che sayang ar..haha..




No comments: