Click & See the Advertisement


Thursday, October 6, 2011

Nose Warehouse Sales!


When did I become a typical  Shopaholic ??
Shopping
 - It buy your happiness and fulfill your satisfaction - in Short Term.
How about Long Term?

Anyhow, I think I should control my desire.
But it is YEAR END NOW!
How could a lady control their desire of Shopping?


The feeling between frustration & dilemma occur at this moment.
What is the best solution to solve this feeling?
I guess the best way will be~~
 The time for the gentlemen to contribute something especially dad, bf, or husband. haha
Isn't it Ladies? =D

Anyway, today the crowd was definitely better than the Padini Sales.
But weekend? I can't guarantee about that. 
I went with my girlfriend- Esther.
She was so excited and happy.
She was having this shopping desire for a long time.
Finally, I brought her to fulfill her wishes.
She was happy as a clam and brought home with 2 heels, 1 sandals, 1 necklace.

Me. 
At first, I thought there have nothing much. 
The nice one are all taken on the first day.
After trying to fit the heels, my mood have switched,
I'm motivated to find more design and the size of mine, 
& bought home with 3 pair of heels.


 The Typical Black & Classic Heels. 



The Casual Silver Heels.
Which buy for my sister.
Simple.Casual.Nice.
I'm loving it. =)
(but I just close my eyes & let it disappeared to a better owner. H.a.h.a)




 The Cute Heels.
For me, I think it doesn't looks really Nice yet it's Cute.
So bought it.. =)






It cost me total of RM 50.
=)




No comments: