Click & See the Advertisement


Sunday, March 14, 2010

The SPM result day

After a day of panicky...
Another panicky day has come again...
About this SPM thingy, i have already nervous since last week..so till this morning..I'm still Okay.
But when i have reached the school the feeling is coming again..
More and more ex-form5 came and crowded the canteen..the time tik tok tik tok..
Finally, the time has come...
Once i get the result..emm..nothing to be happy or sad though..
just emm.. and okay...that's all..
actually i don't really know what i get for every subject..i just know that i get 4'As..that's all..
after this moment it just become a papEr which i keep in a file..
However, qualified to college and get a new laptop from Dad is enough..
Now, i worry about my college stuff..hope everything is fine and goes well...

This week has been tortured me..
Only this driving test and SPM result releasing day has tortured me which cause me gastric pain...
=(

Hope this few days i can calm and stabilize back myself to ready the whole new college life sooonn....

EVERyone! jiayou ba...there is still a long way to go..I'm so excited...i hope i can be like ying too...
can do what she is interested..=)

No comments: