Click & See the Advertisement


Wednesday, March 10, 2010

10/3

Woww....
today is been a long long day..
i have been waiting at the centre since 7am and when home at 5.40pm...
the kor kor so smart larr...ask us to wait from 8.30am-1.00pm and the test will be starting at 2.30pm for session 3 candidates....
the 4 HOURS is A REAL torture for us...(me and a girl)
another guy went CC at first we wanted to go too..but 8.30am the shop haven open yet..
so we 2 girls decided to go back the centre...

HAIZ...so torturing.YING LAR! don't come test with me..Hphm!

By the way...I have passed!! =D

Now is time to wait for the very moment which is TOMORROW..
KERHHhhh.........god please help me again~ ~ ~ ~ don't hurt me lerrr...=\

good luck for tomorrow everyone!
especially myself..>,< haha...

No comments: