Click & See the Advertisement


Saturday, February 20, 2010

CNY's Eve

Chinese New Year Eve...
everyone is having family dinner of course included my family too..haha..(fei hua)
but this next year will turned our traditional dishes to steamboat...
because my sister suggested...
I'm the one who no agree..haha..why why?no more traditional mouth-watering dishes..
especially my lovely 'pak zam gai'....my drumstick! =\
anyway...home cook is the BEST!!
anyhow i will love it when comes to my parents' cooked..
DELICIOUS! FANTASTIC! WAN SHUI! haha...=D





but this year i have volunteered to make 'lou shang' which is different compared with those restaurant..

FRUITS LOU SHANG!!

is full of fruits.....
KIWI.PEAR.GRANNY APPLE.POMELO.GRAPES.MANGO.

HOW ABOUT THE SAUCE??...plum sauce?NoNoNO...
the taste will be Weird....

i create a new dressing...with yogurt and some ingredient.. kiki~

At first..I'm quite scare about the taste but..after lou-ing..and eating time...
they nice..=D
I'm happy~~..
SUCCESSFUL!!!
yupPiEEEEE~~~~~

yaya...CNY's Eve i bought a shoe last minute before CNY is arrived..
It's totally cheap and NICE..Love it...
 



Will girls bought some CHEAP and NICE stuff will be that happy??
Or it just ME??hahaha...

No comments: