Click & See the Advertisement


Thursday, February 25, 2010

25/2

The 3rd lesson of driving...
I was surprise adrian kor kor drove iswara today...
I'm not ready to drive that car yet..i think the stereng is more hard to control..
Eventually, i have too...

I'm having QTI today....
Unluckily..i have to follow a not really normal instructor which like to simply scold poeple...
Aaa..that's Weird..because of some issued he have became like that...
But..luckily i have finish my task quite well..PHEW~~~
I'm extremely tension and try to calm myself to prevent kelam-kabut without my adrian kor kor besides me...
sob. calm calm calm~~ finally i got back to the institute.....
after i got down the car...i was blanked..
my instructor ask u ok ma?u got scold u?
i said im okay..he didn't scold me...
then y u look sasa..hahaha...
ya...i admit I'm sa sa at that moment..unfortunately i answered him..no ar..
HAha...

NOw..
I'm safe and I'm home..
wanna drink my milo..wakaka..
Bye!

p/s: youhoo..haha..ying tomoro your turn loe..but learn parking only lar..maybe saturday.aha..Good Luck! =)

No comments: