Click & See the Advertisement


Saturday, May 30, 2009

Midterm holiday starts

A bLink of eyes... '.*
summer holiday is here...

Lets the holiday begin..
i'm gonna start with my messy room...
I can't bear it bearR iT anymore...shouted*
My room gonna be fusty soon if i don't take any action now..

THings to do-

*pack my muddled table
*pack my messy drawer
*pack my messed-up clothes in the cupboard
*pack my disorganized stuff at the shelf
*clean my dirty table..is fulled of dust..OMG..
*clean the piano which is full of dust too..
*clean and vacuum my room which is full of dust 'three'
*take bath for my little babybrownie

my grubby stuff-

*wash my clothes,bed sheets
*wash my smeellyy school shoes
*wash my filthy bags



my mixed-up clothes..







the floor in my room..
i have no space to walk...
both of my sis are sleeping tat my room too..
exam FauLT! Forco me to put my books on the floor..





Dust DUst dust is all around me..


^
dust on my table
v

messy~~




Mr. drawer..
not gonna show inside..haha..
personal things..


how to pack?? T.T dripdrip...


think where to place all my CD's



AAAaaaA...
frustrated...
where to keep my stuff?!..

No comments: