Click & See the Advertisement


Sunday, May 31, 2009

Exhausted

eMm...
finally i have packed all my stuff..
actually wanna upload some pictures after packing but i cant upload the pictures from my hp to the computer and i don't know why...so..forget about it... p/s:(aA..finally uploaded the pictures)
left my wardrobe..I haven take action of it..
let my rest...
LAzy~...

why am I so lazy??why why??
lazy bum..



aLL My work....gone gone~~
gonna say goodbye to u all...
im sorry...may u all have a nice day in the garbage dump...
it is a hard decision when comes to throwing my work...buTTt..i have to..
sorRYY~~ bye & tc



hey.gals..remember this???haha..what a memorable presentation...




KH WOrk..its ugly..i know..


TA DA~~~~~~
i have cleaned and tidy up my stuff...
hope it can last long...(don't think so) >.<>

No comments: