Click & See the Advertisement


Monday, November 17, 2008

17/11

today,wake up..
har??eat again ar...
my holiday is just like sleep eat compt eat..
eAT EaT eat..hahas..
im sure i wil put on lotsa weight during this holiday...
aAa..i need someone accompany me exercise..=\
after that, wanted to find job nearby..
end up..didn't find any job..
sis brought me to do pedicure because she had promise me since last year end year holidays...
its takes me lot of time to make my own decision..
what colour i want?? & what pattern i want??
+++ there is so so many choicess...omg..
AaaaA...it is so hard to make the decision..
the person is waiting for me to choose what i wanT....
i think i should learn how to make my own decision during this holiday...
once i go out with my sis,
i have to make my own decision where to eat? what to eat? go where?
she always want me to make decision..
its so hard for me..
but i will try to solve it now, to make sure that it wont happen again..
especially when i grow up..
without family by my side i would make my decision with no regreT..


Finally i choose d colour without any regret..i like it.. =D
and my sis help me choose the flower art..







No comments: