Click & See the Advertisement


Friday, November 14, 2008

12/11

yesterday have meeting at cc's house...
actually nothing much..i just go there for fun...
nothing to do with me also..
before that,i mean before headed to cc's house...
my housing area no electricity at around 10.30 in the morning..
my sis was kept complaining so hot hOT hOt..cant sleep!!!
because she work night shift so...in the morning only back home..
pity her loe..aha..
11.45am,leave house..bUT..
forgot that don't have current..the autogate. . . . .of course cant open lo..
used the thingy to open,left side gate sucessful opened,right side gate..NaughtY..=.=
the 1 wanted to sleep cant, the 1 wanted to go out cant...ergh..unlucky me..
continue..the upper part..
after that,headed to pyramid..
me n sweetie eat and walk around..ta kei...
wanted to watch movie but the time not suit..
sweetie went home at 7.00..
me..have to wait for sis until 8.00pm..
walk around..
saw a pianist so i sat down and enjoy..


wish that future will play to me too..

haha...dreaming~~

lala~~...=P

*pls lar..almost every girl will be the same thinking as me..

for guys..here the tiPs huh..put in mind maybe will help you get what you want huh..


haha..xD


#heavy rain in the late noon#

rain *past~ .... sky *dark~ .... night *comes

^silent night^

No comments: