Click & See the Advertisement


Tuesday, June 10, 2008

U.n.t.i.t.l.e.d.

2weeks...2 WeEks..Is oVer..
i miss my hoLid@yzZz...i wan more.n.more
['dun dream gal']..
n miss my papa too..=\

Sunday.
daddy went bac to his wroking place agn.
it was a stressful day for me...
coz of school reopen and also the moral essay..
but unfortunately i only done 1..n tatz all...
and alot more stuff haven done..
n guess what..i forgot to wash my school shoe..ShiT..
n haven iron my uni...
The feeling of me. tomorrow school gonna reopen agn..
n i don't want to go...sienx..boring..

don't want study.don't want hw.don't want take result.don't want to see any teacher.

night..cant get to sleep early coz use to it sleep late in the holiday..

Monday..
de traffic was terrible..
lucky get into time.
assembly...
Zzz(=.=)zzZ
im sure u know wad i mean..
watt?!..
1st day of school no electricity.?!
....following..next....
exam papers........are.......
coming nearer & nearer to me..
.SpeechlesS.

Tuesday.
early in the morning.d first step i step out of d house.getting ready to wear my shoe.
the sky was like in the dismal mood..
gentle wind became stronger n stronger,the cloud was like passing by on top of my head.in 2 seC
it just gave me a strong feelings...
in 2 mins time it started to rain heavy n heavier..
went in de car.my uni was like dotsdots.skirt.
today the traffic was worst as yesterday..
blessed..d gate is stil open and no 'guard' there...
1st period was m0raL..wadde..
i really cant stand of the boredom..
i dun like her..she talk is like one kind..onE kind..
i cant and don't know how to describe it...
n den nothing much..

now is 4.46pm.
i w@nn@ have a nice nap.~
take care everyone~
tata with lovs~


wil be post abt summer splash soon..

No comments: