Click & See the Advertisement


Thursday, December 27, 2007

S@D & h@ppY d@y...

Today i had two totally opposite emotions.
The moments of SaD =( & HapPy =) .

MoRNING....
THe Sad thing was my pmr result /T.T\..
i had aspiration that i could get 5A,but it did not came true..
God!! u should help me get one more A so that i can satisfy with my result..Never mind..!!Its over,its over,its Over!! I cant do anything with the result, unless i got magic.
Hmm....At least i got 3A for those i think it is very important subject for
me..THank God...

Congratulations to zying got straight A's..she will give us a free meal to make merry of her colourful result..

AFTERN00N....
The happy thing was hang out with my friend and watched chipmunks..
Zying n me went to pyramid after done of taking result..

We watched Alvin & THe Chipmunks..the movie was funny and the chipmunkS are so Cut3, it is amazing...I loVe th3m so much..haha..so CUte!

After that,we went play arcade games and bow ball..haha..i meant Bowling,then walked around the shopping mall.While we walked until tired, thirsty and a little hungry,we drop by 'delifrance' to ate something and chit-chat there...Next, continue hang out around,thought want to buy earrings but din get it cause nothing nice. I think we almost had walked every corner and every shops in the mall...
Our leg are so tired....



dot..dot..dots..^^



fIniSh plAying bowling........


Hehe..zy n me..


HungRy!..yuMyuM...Nic3!




Till 6.00P.m...........went bacK...



N!GHT....
Suddenly, think back about my lousy result,everybody was like,many A's...but me.....haizzz......but i got to accept it....the result will not be change,so continue sad also no use,but it just help me to release the sadness in my heart..so let me release it..and i'll be okay soon..

Next Year...2008...
A new year for everybody...
Lets get a new life and different life...

No comments: